Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Third Office Visit - Day Six Stimming

Today was my was my third visit with the doctor with ultrasound an blood work. Taday i had my follicles measered. the ones that were measurable were between 4mm and 9mm! The nurse informed after i start taking y Menopur tonite they will grow a lot more really fast. So i'm ready to get this party really started! As i said tonite i'll start taking my Menopur along with my bravelle and my Lupron. I was confused fir a bit because i called the nurse about mixing the bravelle and the Menopur together but she said no. But today during the visit my nurse told my that i would be able to. so i'm going to take her word for it since i'll do anything to get out of taking more shots!

3 comments:

  1. You are making progress!!! Before you know it you will be doing your ER

    ReplyDelete
  2. go girl!!! bring on that BFP :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx you guys for the warm regards!

    ReplyDelete