Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Long Time..No See

So everybody, hope you haven't missed me too much.. I have been MIA for quite some time. Extra busy over here with moves, job changes, and a bunch of other stuff. But that's ok we all are hopefully on the other side of that drama and headed for the good part. So far I am 25 weeks 6 days pregnant .. please disregard my lil floating baby thing to the side. I haven't been able to correct the date since the day I put it in. Hopefully i can fix it later. Our lil bean is growing fine and healthy last that we checked. We have some nice and not so nice updates to catch you guys up on bu I'll go into all of it in a follow up blog i will post later this week. I will try to post at least once a week to give you guys a follow up on whats been going on.. in the meantime ..Peace XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment