Wednesday, October 19, 2011

9DP5DT or 4 Weeks Pregnant

Feels so weird to write that. I'm pregnant..I'M PREGNANT!!
I just want to scream it from the roof tops, but have vowed to keep a lid on things until my beta. Why am i the only person to have their beta two weeks from transfer? Everyone seems to at least get tested by the day of expected cycle. For me that would have been yesterday. But I have to sit on it for 4 more days. It will be hard but we can do it. At least I know i can.My husband is so happy and proud he can't keep it to himself. Before, while we were TTC he swore he would never post his business on Face book about our pregnancy, whenever it would happen. Now i think I may have to suspend his FB privileges until Monday. Already he inadvertently left comment on his status that lead to multiple family members to basically guess whats up. He finally deleted the status when MY SISTER commented on it. I only have told my mom and now he let the cat out of the bag to my family for me. Shesh ..Men!! LOL

So far I'm feeling fine.. symptoms? Bloated, tender boobs, larger boobs, cramps, occasional heavy or pulling or pinching sensations in the uterus/Vaginal area, heavy heartbeats, sometimes hard to find breathe, easily winded/out of breathe, fatigue, frequent urination.

No comments:

Post a Comment